7100 Corporate Drive
Legal Real Estate Analyst
Description:Pizza Hut is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
This individual will serve a key role within the Pizza Hut Legal Department and will work with cross-functional partners to support and facilitate real estate sales and leasing initiatives, with a specific focus on assisting the real estate team with monitoring property sales, new and existing leases, charting deadlines and tracking and maintenance of real estate databases. This person will also interact regularly with landlords and franchisors as well as outside counsel.
- Assist the Real Estate Paralegal with the review and tracking of property sale contracts new lease preparation, lease amendments, extensions and terminations.
- Prepare and maintain a pipeline of company properties, leases, projects, and track progress against milestones, and effectively communicate progress and results.
- Analyze and identify emails and direct them to the appropriate departments and track resolution.
- Work with legal team, internal corporate counsel, and/or outside counsel to identify potential legal and/or business risks and provide proactive solutions.
- Assist in various legal projects and initiatives, as needed, and provide support to other legal areas as requested.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree - and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- 1+ years of legal experience/ real estate or corporate environment preferred.
- Detail oriented with an ability to manage, juggle, and prioritize multiple projects and competing deadlines and resolve critical issues in real time.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively support a variety of stakeholders, both inside and outside the company.
- Team player - ability to work with others directly and indirectly and to interrelate politely and professionally but firmly with demanding priorities and influence when needed.
- Flexibility, creativity, good judgement, enthusiasm, and diplomacy.
- Urgency and results focus to ensure timely and appropriate response to rapidly changing situations.
Position based in Plano, Texas.