7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Legal Marketing Analyst
Description:This individual will serve a key role within the Pizza Hut Legal Department and will work with cross-functional partners to support and facilitate marketing and advertising initiatives, with a specific focus on conducting marketing legal review on a wide range of promotional materials.
- Conduct, coordinate and/or assist with the review of consumer-facing promotional materials.
- Evaluate creative content for potential third-party IP concerns and coordinate with Yum! trademark team to submit clearance search requests.
- Prepare disclosures and disclaimers for upcoming marketing windows and all related collateral.
- Support sweepstakes and contest promotions by coordinating rules and issue-spotting.
- Work with legal team, internal corporate counsel, and/or outside counsel to identify potential legal and/or business risks and provide proactive solutions.
- Assist in various legal projects and initiatives, as needed, and provide support to other legal areas as requested.
- This position will partner with internal marketing and cross-functional team members throughout the Pizza Hut, LLC organization as well as the Pizza Hut legal team and Yum! Brands IP/trademark team.
- This position will also interact regularly with advertising agencies as well as outside counsel.
- Education-Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- Experience (and other qualifications)-
- 1+ years of legal experience in a law firm or corporate environment preferred.
- Detail oriented with an ability to manage, juggle, and prioritize multiple projects and competing deadlines and resolve critical issues in real time.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively support a variety of stakeholders, both inside and outside the company.
- Team player - ability to work with others directly and indirectly and to interrelate politely and professionally but firmly with demanding priorities and influence when needed.
- Flexibility, creativity, good judgement, enthusiasm, and diplomacy.
- Urgency and results focus to ensure timely and appropriate response to rapidly changing situations.