7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Learning and Organizational Development Manager- Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT GLOBAL?
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries.
At Pizza Hut Global (PHG) based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
The Manager, Learning and Organizational Development will partner with numerous senior leaders in the organization to identify needs, design and develop solutions utilizing existing Learning and Development programs as well as proven OD methods. This person will work closely with the Business Unit Chief People Officers, HR Business Partners as well as Yum! Talent team to build and embed solutions into the organization. She/he will play a key role in global organizational assessment and design, employee engagement, 360 survey evaluation, and help our employees advance their capability.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs across Pizza Hut Global in partnership with stakeholders to determine learning needs and appropriate delivery approach
- Execute the learning programs and build a plan to embed them into our Global system
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Define career pathing with key stakeholders and empower employees to own their career growth
- Collaborate with managers to develop their teams through Long-term development plan and career pathing
- Identify, develop and execute engagement and culture enhancement activities, tools, processes and learning programs which reinforce Yum's culture principles
- Research OD and learning trends and innovations, remaining current with new development and technologies.
- Be a thought partner to the Sr. Director of Human Resources and bring forward strategic ideas for how Learning / OD can accomplish business goals and strengthen the development and performance of our unrivaled global talent
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Pizza Hut Global HR team
- Business Unit Chief People Officers
- Yum! Learning, Organizational Development team
- KFC, Taco Bell peers
IS THIS YOU?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, Business, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years overall business experience with at least 2 years in roles responsible for leadership development and/or organizational development, with a track record of business impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; articulate speaking and presentation abilities
- Strong coaching skills and excited to teach and grow others in the organization
- Experience working with HR Business Partners, Senior Level leaders and cross-functional teams
- Experience with project work that included global reach and/or multiple brands is preferred
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop and apply creative solutions to organizational challenges Proven track record in OD work (engagement surveys, 360s, performance management) and learning work (building manager capability, leadership development, learning design)
- Strong ability to influence and bring others along
- Tenacity and grit; able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders to align and multiple projects to lead
- Strong customer service focus with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to executional excellence, accountability, and teamwork
- Action-oriented and results driven, able to work autonomously and with a global, diverse team
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION- EVERYONE AT THE TABLE
Pizza Hut, as a member of the Yum! Brands family recognizes the importance of having an inclusive culture with diverse teams and a steadfast commitment to developing a company culture where everyone feels respected and belonged. One of Pizza Hut's core values is to believe in all people, and we create an environment where differences are sought out and celebrated.