7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Lead Data Engineer (API)
Description:As a Lead Engineer on our Data Services team, his person will be responsible for building and enhancing highly scalable solutions that provide data as a service to mission critical applications like Point of Sale, CRM and eCommerce. The ideal candidate will a good understanding of data integration, API design guidelines and solution architecture. The successful candidate must have an "Agile Mindset" and must be able to adapt quickly in a fluid environment.
* 5+ years' experience using NodeJS/Java
* 5+ years' experience with SQL and NoSQL database like MongoDB
* 3+ years' experience using Containerized application (Docker/ Kubernetes)
* 3+ years developing in microservice architecture, REST APIs, designing and building serverless architectures with high transaction volumes
* Experienced in setting up/Managing CI/CD for projects.
* Experience in Cloud Datawarehouse like Redshift/Snowflake, Migration of data across environments
* Experience in Docker Containers - Such as Amazon ECS, Kubernetes, or Swarm
* Experience with API Development & management (REST/JSON). Proficient in Web Services, XML, XSD, JSON
* Experience in documentation of REST API designs using Swagger/YAML.
* Experience in Test Driven Development, Agile Methodology and writing unit test cases for NodeJS using popular frameworks (like MOCHA, CHAI, JEST etc)
Minimum Requirements :
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering with a minimum of 8+ years relevant experience or equivalent
* Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
* Familiarity with Cloud services (AWS)
* Provide subject-matter expertise to project teams on behavioral driven application development
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).