7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Internal Communications Manager
Description:Supports the functional execution of the internal communications strategy and change management with work that ranges from one-off communications that are needs based, to regular ongoing communication or large-scale campaigns and behavior change.
* Work closely with the business functions/project teams to calendar and provide regular updates to key stakeholders, while providing visibility to efforts underway
* Maintain an enterprise communications calendar with key dates and campaigns around required and business-essential communications, equity and inclusion events, HR-related actions (e.g., performance, benefits, wellness) and other employee engagement events
* Research, write/design, edit and publish creative content and visuals to be shared across multiple channels
* Identify measurements for all communications-related materials and routinely analyze communications performance
* Create executive speaking points, speeches & FAQs for company-wide employee communications and key projects that impact employees and restaurant teams
* Support planning and implementation of Town Halls and other major employee meetings to ensure meeting objectives are achieved.
* Support crisis communications, working in partnership with our Quality Assurance and Restaurant readiness teams
* Champion the use of the intranet, collaboration tools and such to ensure employees and restaurant teams stay engaged and informed
* The Internal Communications Manager will report direct to the head of Internal Communications and Engagement; this role will manage and mentor others
* Strong experience in building both internal and external business relationships to deliver on project plans
* Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
* Expert problem-solver adept at finding better ways to develop and manage processes
* Strong people leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, influencing, time management and planning skills
* Ability to communicate effectively, including solid writing and editing skills; work with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization; writing sample requested
* Experience developing compelling visuals (i.e., presentations, videos, print, etc.); portfolio of samples requested
* Strong project management skills
* Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach and engagement
* High sense of empathy and ability to connect people and teams
* Bachelor's degree – major is of interest, but what's of most interest is what you learned and how you've applied it in your career
* 7+ years of experience in a Communications-focused role; management experience is a must
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).