7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE: Architects innovative, cutting-edge training experiences. Manages multiple projects and partners closely with SMEs, vendors, and cross-functional partners to ensure world-class solutions. Leverages a strong desire to lead, builds strategic relationships, and collaborates to drive action and results.
* Lead and Support Breakthrough Innovation - 20%
* Brings visionary thought leadership to create learning experiences that ensure restaurant teams are prepared to support and execute on product launches and marketing deals
* Creates learning experiences that drive engagement
* Serves as a learning expert who challenges the status quo by offering creative solutions
* Builds strong partnerships with operations, marketing, legal, and vendors
* Drives conversations to gain alignment and synthesize thoughts to action
* Appropriately challenges to insure best end product
* Project Management – 20% (small to medium courses)
* Uses project management skills to lead project teams and outside vendors to deliver projects on time within budget
* Collaboratively works with others to achieve best solutions and mutual commitments within a project
* Establishes and maintains good working relationships with Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders
* Design / Development – 50%
* Defines learning objectives based on operational requirements and sound ISD expertise
* Designs learning experiences that stick
* Develops or oversees development of print, small group, and eLearning content that inspires and engages learners
* Supports and/or leads squad reviews and focus groups to ensure quality learning experiences
* Reviews training solutions for diverse populations
* Delivers solutions that drive restaurant excellence
* Tests content to ensure quality
* Maintains and updates standards library with a continuous improvement mindset
* Develops and executes strategies to measure success
* Know How Building / Sharing – 10%
* Stays current on learning industry trends and best practices
* Builds relationships across the brand and Yum!
Travel is Project dependent, but not more than 20% - potentially some international travel.
BA or BS Degree in Instructional Systems Design, English, Training/Curriculum Development or related field, 2 to 4 years' experience as a Curriculum Designer. Graduate degree in instructional design is desired.
* Exposure to designing and developing learning strategies that drive performance improvement, with a strong background in creating blended programs with a strong eLearning foundation.
* Experience designing and overseeing print-based training materials.
* Experience designing elearning games
* Exposure to LMS's and LCMS's, and an understanding of eLearning development software and standards.
* Exposure to developing interactive online elearning courses.
* Passion for technology and gamification.
* Ability to effectively work and communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals/groups at all levels within the organization.
* Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer fluent.
* Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills with a demonstrated history of managing priorities, workflow, and multiple projects simultaneously.
* Creative, flexible and innovative team player; ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to understand and respond to a diverse population.
* Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
* Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity and a positive outlook with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).