7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:The Human Resources Manager will work closely with senior leadership to drive programs and a culture that will positively impact the company while elevating the employee experience. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and collaborative environment where we solve problems together so this person must be a true collaborator who is excited about building relationships, thinking outside the box, and offering a creative yet efficient approach to people programs. This role will appeal to those that are resourceful, creative and driven.
You're excited to:
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design and talent management
- Lead the Building People Capability cycle through the annual goals process and mid-year personal development plan process
- Coach managers to navigate and resolve employee relations issues, develop their teams, and grow into leaders
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure a diverse pipeline of exceptional talent is found, selected, and onboarded
- Prepare and deliver strategic people metrics and reporting to help understand trends and facilitate people and organizational decisions.
- Drive culture initiatives that support our culture while motivating, engaging, and retaining our employees
- Travel occasionally - less than 5%; may vary based on business need
Who You are:
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience as a skilled HR practitioner in areas such as: Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Organizational development
- You handle complex challenges in a fast pace environment while managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- You're capable of flying high and being a strategic player in one moment and flying low and diving deep the next.
- You have collaborated with business leaders to create people plans, solve problems, and influence change.
- You are a true communicator: you don't shy away from having the tough conversations and you can work cross-functionally to solve problems and address roadblocks
- You build trust and are known for your deep relationships across an organization.
- You have a keen eye and passion for talent development
- You combine flexibility and process to drive results
- You like to have a deep understanding of the business you support and tailor solutions to their needs.