7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Pizza Hut is on a journey to build the most trusted, loved brand in the country. We are on a mission to make our experience for our customers and in-store team members easy, memorable and delightful.
Are you passionate about driving an amazing culture and working with the most talented and fun people in the pizza business? Then we would like to speak to you! Pizza Hut is seeking an HR Coordinator for our HR team a.k.a. the Culture and Capability team.
The HR Coordinator will drive our mission by supporting the Culture and Capability team and working with employees across the business to ensure Pizza Hut continues to be a great place to work for everyone in a hybrid environment. Our team achieves results with a balanced mix of smart, heart, and courage. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of interview scheduling, managing people data, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects as necessary.
We also want our onboarding experience to be a memorable one. This role will have the ability to create something unforgettable! Candidate will analyze the current onboarding process and work to revamp it to make the experience welcoming and informative.
- Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams in a consistent and timely manner
- Assist recruiting team with applicant tracking system and ensure seamless transition for internal transfers or external new hires
- Partner with hiring managers on job descriptions and post to applicant tracking system Oracle Recruit Cloud (ORC)
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Internship Program teams to successfully onboard new hires and interns
- Collaborate with HR team and hiring managers to improve on recruiting process and efficiency
- Partner with various HR specialties and partners, including Benefits and Payroll, to manage and resolve day to day employee issues
- Respond to employee's HR questions including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, vacation, or redirect employees to appropriate contacts in a timely manner
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, standards, and regulation
- Be able to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics
- Perform periodic audits of people data and work with HR Partners to correct
- Partner with HR team and Culture Squad to create, plan, and execute employee engagement activities and events
- Support any other special projects as needed
Who You Are
Pizza Hut has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in HR or Recruiting related fields
- You enjoy being a part of a diverse team
- You believe that building and maintaining relationships across functions is critical to being effective
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality employee experience
- You take initiative and work independently
- You possess a strong presence and level of comfort engaging with team members of all levels
- You work collaboratively across different functions and communicate fearlessly and effectively
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Proven planning and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- You proactively anticipate business needs and process improvements
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Skills using Microsoft Suite, Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
This is a great opportunity to further your HR career on one of the best HR teams in the Yum Brands system.