7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
HR Administrative Coordinator
This HR Administrative Coordinator position will provide support to the HR & Communications department. We are looking for an energetic team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and will take initiative to ensure needs are met. In this key role, you will lead multiple deliverables, commitments and correspondence in support of the team's daily activities. This position will report into the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Marketing.
The primary objective of the HR Administrative Coordinator is to ensure that the department and the initiatives deployed by the department run smoothly. In this role, you will:
* Assist the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling interviews and preparing for candidate onboarding. This includes supporting the overall background check process, maintaining relationships with the third party vendors, leading the I-9 compliance process and updating HR payroll systems.
* Be responsible for the new hire orientation and onboarding processes with support from the HR Generalists.
* Assist the HR and Communications teams to deploy site-wide employee programs which may include scheduling HR calibration/performance reviews and organizing engagement events, training, and benefits enrollment events.
* Complete special projects, as assigned.
* Thoroughness and attention to detail
* Excellent written communications skills and presence
* Strong planning, organization and time management skills
* Baseline knowledge and experience with employment law and employee staffing/compliance requirements
* 5 – 7 years of administrative experience required with extensive working knowledge of general office practices
* 1-2 years work in HR or related field preferred
* Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* College degree or working to complete college degree preferred
* High energy, detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible, strong team player
* Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple and changing priorities successfully in a fast paced environment with little direct supervision
* Ability to work independently, proactively and anticipate needs
* Possesses a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
* Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).