7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Full Stack Software Engineer, Pizza Hut International
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).
At Pizza Hut, we want to make it easier to get better pizza and we're putting digital at our core for this. We have recently created a startup: Pizza Hut Digital Ventures, committed to building and implementing innovative digital solutions, empowering our customers to have an exceptional experience. From building a world-class platform and a clean mobile experience, we are pushing the boundaries to ensure we remain forward-thinking and ahead of the curve. With our adoption of the best technologies and customer-first approach in design, we are on the cusp of building something transformational for the entire delivery sector.
We're looking for passionate Software Engineers with a proven track record of delivering challenging software projects who would thrive in a forward-thinking, progressive, digital company.
We create both rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 2 to 3 months, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals. You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
* · Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team following continuous delivery practices and building highly performant code.
* · Develop prototypes quickly but deliver production code that can scale.
* · Be involved in a full spectrum of development, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization and customization.
* · Be creative and experiment with new solutions but be pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality.
* · Work with product owners and designers to prioritize and hone features. Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
* · Knowledge and expertise with React.js and Node.js.
* · Experience with cloud deployment tools and AWS or Google Cloud, Azure
* · Development experience in any of the following technologies and opinions on how to use them properly: C#, Java, Scala, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Erlang, Go, Python, F#, etc.
* · Experience with relational and noSQL (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB etc.) data stores.
* · Expert experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).