7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Franchise Recruitment Manager
Description:The Manager, Franchise Recruitment position will manage the execution of the Pizza Hut US franchise recruitment strategy and initiatives. In addition, this role's activities will include recruiting new franchisee candidates, executing a robust sales process, maintaining a healthy buyer pipeline, creating impactful franchising communication touch points and leveraging engaging buyer interactions to influence candidates to buy franchising deals.
This position owns the execution of the sales process from lead generation to deal close. In addition, the Senior Manager will provide strategic project leadership, where necessary, for all franchise recruiting activities.
The role will be responsible for meeting the yearly recruitment sales goals, which can change depending on the volume of sales opportunities available. This position reports to the Chief Development Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the execution of lead generation and qualification activities, including responses to potential franchisee candidate inquiries. Oversees the communication and tracking of all leads and applicant documentation.
- Creates and maintains a robust pipeline of diverse, pre-approved candidates throughout the year. Assesses a candidate's ability to meet the Pizza Hut US franchise recruiting standards and understands each candidate's buying preferences and purchase cycles.
- Manages franchising sales process from lead generation to deal close. Ensures timely and efficient management of the process, exhibits a clear knowledge of the FDD, oversees the sales documentation process, and ensures cross team collaboration to complete the various sales stages.
- Collaborates with the Chief Development Officer to identify growth opportunities, across the Pizza Hut US franchise landscape, in order to drive net new units. Ensures all refranchising, development and franchisee to franchisee deals include clearly defined, new unit growth. These initiatives include business case development, internal alignment and competitor benchmarking on targeted opportunities
- Creates and manages the Pizza Hut US franchise recruiting database and reports. This includes, but is not limited to, candidate profile information, sales pipeline stages and status, applicant documentation tracking, candidate approval status, number of candidates in the Pizza Hut US sales pipeline, and YTD deals closed.
- Partners closely with the Finance and Human Resources to ensure strong internal talent candidates are identified for the Pizza Hut US Employee Franchisee program and each internal candidate meets the new franchise recruiting standards.
- Collaborates with Brand Marketing, PR, HR, and partner agencies, to create franchise recruiting marketing collateral used in various marketing channels. Builds & maintains a Pizza Hut US franchise recruiting website, including mobile functionality. Creates and manages digital and mobile franchise recruiting campaigns driving leads to the franchise recruiting website.
- Represents Pizza Hut US Franchise Recruitment, during select tradeshows/industry events, and provides detailed information about current and future franchise opportunities. Organizes franchise recruiting speaking engagements, meetings and one on one sessions, during industry events, to drive new recruiting leads into the sales pipeline.
- Moderate (30%+) travel to network, gather industry information, and drive pipeline priorities
- PH Development Team
- PH Finance Team
- PH Legal Team
- PH Operations and Engineering Teams
- PH HR
- PH Brand Marketing, PR
- Non-Traditional institutional operators, venue managers, trade associations
- Potential Franchise/License Candidates
- Franchise/License Owners & their Development & Operations staff
- Consultants, Vendors, Contractors
- Landlords, Brokers, and Property Owners
- Municipalities and Governing Agencies
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 5+ years Sales experience with proven past results
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time business to business deals
- Experience working with senior level executives is preferred
- Experience cold calling and building new customer relationships
- Strong presentation, facilitation, communication (written and verbal), and negotiation skills
- Outstanding customer-focused account management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand franchise financial economics and legal documents
- Willingness and ability to travel as required