7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Franchise Development Manager
Description:New Unit Development:
* Create strategic development growth plan for each franchisee within designated region (~10-20 franchisees, 500 -1,500 restaurants).
* Identify, review and validate new unit development opportunities using a broad spectrum of data.
* Oversee and deliver annual net new unit targets; track and forecast the new unit pipeline using critical milestones and deliverables to help ensure results.
* Execute and manage all new development agreements in order to achieve development expansion goals.
* Review and approve all new and relocation sites and the pro-forma model for each location to help ensure successful asset action results.
* Act as the local Pizza Hut representative, attending conferences and networking opportunities to heighten visibility of the brand as it relates to development.
Support Existing Store Portfolios:
* Create strategic development plans for each franchisee and market through in-depth data analysis (Market Planning).
* Provide an optimization and action plan as it relates to the best investment decision for each market and each trade area.
* Track and forecast agreed upon asset actions and timing (new, relocations/rebuilds, and remodels).
* Manage store closure analysis with cross-functional partners to build a fact-based case for approval or denial.
* Assist franchisees in developing key 3rd party relationships (brokers, architects, contractors, etc) that are crucial to development success.
* Bachelor's degree; Masters preferred.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 5+ years' experience in Real Estate/Retail Development, Finance, Client Management or other similar field
* A passion to build strong relationships and find mutually beneficial solutions to drive positive growth for the Pizza Hut brand and franchisees
* Collaborative mindset and ability to work cross-functionally with other groups to inspire creative solutions and solve problems holistically
* Broad, strategic thinker. Ability to think big and create innovative solutions as well as the ability to breakdown complex problems to decipher what is most important in making a thoughtful business decision
* Experience in growing retail points of distribution for a brand. Knowledge of development analysis, real estate, market planning, development scheduling, and general financial analysis a benefit
* A willingness and ability to understand and comprehend data that will lead to the best possible development decisions
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Appreciates data-driven solutions, is detail-oriented, while also having a sales mentality.
* Microsoft Office software experience required, with particular expertise with Excel
* Ability to travel up to 40% (under normal circumstances)
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).