7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Franchise Business Partner- South
Description:Critical partner to our franchisees to help drive success of their restaurants and positive experiences for our Pizza Hut customers. Responsible for helping identify levers to help our franchisees improve the customer experience and their restaurant P&L while also ensuring franchisees uphold Pizza hut brand standards.
- Responsible for developing deep understanding of franchisee businesses and markets.
- Responsible for building a strong, trusting relationship through establishing strong credibility and helping franchisee drive results.
- Responsible for influencing franchisees to grow a valuable, profitable, and successful business through understanding their restaurant and business level P&Ls and levers.
- In partnership with franchisees, engages in a comprehensive business planning process, including local market and competitive review, to identify gaps and opportunities that drive sales, traffic, profitability, improves the customer experience, restaurant operational improvements (labor management, food cost management, operational processes), and identification of restaurant asset / image improvements.
- Work with FZ on brand destroying restaurants towards enhanced performance.
- Partners with internal business partners (ie. finance, development, legal, HR, marketing, and technology) to provide feedback and implement business initiatives that help enable business growth.
- Works with Ops Advisors on specific restaurant initiatives and improved operational performance
- Acts as primary liaison between franchisee partner(s) and Pizza Hut and serves as brand main point of contact for all items related to franchisees including crisis management (PR/Legal/Food Safety/Personnel)
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of QSR, restaurant, retail, food and beverage, or similar industry expertise to credibly provide guidance and advice to franchisees and their employees to help make their businesses more successful.
- Understanding of the restaurant P&L, including what levers to pull to help drive sales & profitability.
- Skilled in problem solving and identification of opportunities/gaps
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain franchisee relationships and influence senior FZ leaders towards brand goals and aligned business objectives
- Investment/financial competency to understand how to think about return on investment of capital put into new restaurants, remodels, equipment, personnel, technology, and initiatives to drive productive business planning conversations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)