7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Financial Planning Manager
The Manager of Financial planning provides financial insights on our business performance. These roles monitor, assess and deliver financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting tasks to the Finance Leadership Teams at the Yum! (Corporate) Level.
As Manager of Financial Planning, you will be responsible for financial analysis, planning, and reporting of the company's business performance. This role will include forecasting projects, forward-thinking on Same Store Sales Growth performance and strategic growth equation planning.
* Lead the financial analysis and planning team in the support of reaching strategic and operational goals of the business; providing analysis of trends and variances versus plan, forecast, and prior year financial data
* Develop operating profit forecast models, analyzing historical trends and coordinating with key stakeholders; maintaining accuracy of models by +/- 1%
* Provide accurate financial information to management in a timely and structured manner, along with insight and observations to facilitate informed decisions
* Create Annual Operating Plan for the brand, translating strategic initiatives into a full year financial budget
* Produce financial results for equity estate; monitoring profit and communicating key areas of focus with Operations partners
* Key interface with Yum corporate team; communicating and collaborating on financial affairs of the brand
* Build a strong team focused on data integrity, and streamlining processes and procedures to ensure the organization is capable of supporting planned growth
* Focus on continuous improvement in all areas including systems, policies and procedures to improve the overall quality of financial information and the operational effectiveness of the team
* Bring a positive energy, enthusiasm and high-level of motivation
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Forecasting, Financial Planning or related field with 8 years' experience or Masters/MBA with 3 years of experience.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Demonstrated process management skills
* Must be highly organized with the ability to perform multiple and changing priorities successfully in a fast paced environment with little direct supervision
* Ability to work independently, proactively, and anticipate needs
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Must possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
* Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience training and managing financial analyst
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).