7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
As a member of the Pizza Hut US Finance Team, this highly analytical position will provide dedicated financial support to the business. This role will be responsible for monitoring, assessing, and delivering financial reporting.
* Responsible for creating and structuring critical financial analysis models such as break-even analysis, scenario modeling, and sales mix analysis
* Lead the creation and publication of KPIs and dashboards/metrics that are timely, insightful, and automated by working cross-functionally with other departments; identifying opportunities for improvements with functional leaders
* Provide primary financial support for the development of the annual operating plan and periodic/quarterly forecasts
* Use data visualization tools and techniques to effectively communicate data insights
* Own or support strategic projects, requests and/ or analysis, as needed
* The Analyst of FP&A will support the analysis of the Pizza Hut US P&L. This includes monitoring sales for >7,000 stores across the nation; working closely with owned & operated profit, franchised royalties, capital spend/depreciation, strategic initiative spend, and general and administrative expenses.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 1-3 years of experience in Finance, Management Consulting, Strategic Communications and/or Business Operations
* High level of analytical, organizational and oral and written communication skills
* Strategic, analytical thinker with strong bias for fact-based decision-making
* Proven track record of simultaneously and effectively managing multiple, complex projects
* Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required
* Self-starter with exceptional thought leadership and strong executive presence
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail with business acumen
* High degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
* High energy, proactive, positive, detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible, strong team player
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).