7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Financial Analyst (Pizza Hut US)
Description:The Analyst, Business Analysis will be a dedicated finance and business analysis resource supporting the strategic project portfolio for Pizza Hut US. Strong candidates will have strong analytical skills, a strategic mindset, and willingness to "deep dive" into all areas of the business to drive insights and leadership decision-making.
- Performs financial analyses to support Pizza Hut's strategic initiatives, acting as a strategic and analytical consultant with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Data Science) (50%)
- Performs ad-hoc analysis for executive team and project leads (15%)
- Supports valuation and development of business cases for strategic initiatives (15%)
- Provides analytical and modeling support for analyzing business trends (10%)
- 2-4 years of experience in finance or business analytics
- Models complex issues in an effective manner, using creativity to compile and arrange data in unique and compelling way.
- Demonstrates strong analytical intuition and can readily identify gaps in analyses & incorporates creative solutions.
- Manages time and resources and removes obstacles to ensure quality output is delivered on time.
- Demonstrates a broad range of skills across the Finance function. Strong bias for fact-based decision-making and action-oriented project management practices
- Adds value to team's work by identifying higher-order analytical approaches and solutions.
- Supports the development of executive presentations
- Works with leader and business partners to develop actionable recommendations
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Microstrategy, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Office Suite