7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Finance Director, Business Analysis
Description:The Finance Director, Business Analysis will lead a team of 3-4 to deliver the Pizza Hut U.S. system sales and EBITDA forecasts, inclusive of key initiatives and relevant business trends. Frequent interaction and partnership with Pizza Hut U.S. Marketing (primary), Financial Planning, Strategic Planning, Operations, and Technology. Role will also regularly interact with Pizza Hut Global Finance and select Franchisee partners.
- Provide financial leadership to executives and key cross-functional partners on revenue performance, business drivers, and key initiative performance
- Build, drive, and deliver the annual and long-range revenue plan through sound financial and business thought leadership
- Coach a team of Finance Analysts to support ongoing model and tool development
- Provide thought leadership to drive revenue forecasting and relevant process improvements to drive Business Analysis capabilities, including planning frameworks, forecasting models, and general business analysis tools
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus (MBA or other analysis-oriented area of study)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications): 7+ years of work experience in financial and analysis-oriented capacities, preferably with a mix of individual contributor and leadership roles. Prefer experience in a finance function working directly with the business to lead revenue forecasting, deliver actionable trend analysis, and build pro forma financials (new product P&L's, long-range system EBITDA projections).
- Experience and knowledge of revenue forecasting in a product and channel-driven business model
- Excellent understanding of sales and P&L drivers
- Sufficient working knowledge of Excel and relevant BI tools to drive thought leadership and execution support for ongoing analysis and new model development
- Demonstrated ability in building and delivering executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated leadership, team-building and people-development skills
- Excellent listening skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to self-start and drive action individually and collaboratively in a collegial environment
- Sound judgment, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency on cross-functional teams with demonstrated ability to influence others
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Broad financial, forecasting, and business analysis experience in restaurants, consumer products, or retail-driven industries preferred]
- High personal and professional integrity and the ability to establish personal credibility and trust across the organization