7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Finance Business Analysis Manager
* 5-8 years of experience in finance or business analytics
* Frames highly complex issues in an effective manner, using creativity to compile and arrange data in unique and compelling ways.
* Demonstrates strong analytical intuition and can readily identify gaps in analyses & incorporates creative solutions.
* Manages time and resources and removes obstacles to ensure quality output is delivered on time.
* Demonstrates a broad range of skills across the Finance function. Strong bias for fact-based decision-making and action-oriented project management practices
* Adds value to team's work by identifying higher-order analytical approaches and solutions.
* Ensures closure on key initiatives.
* Creates cohesive and coherent presentations, demonstrating a strong command of best practices in deck construction.
* Great comfort in conducting due diligence and synthesizing findings to offer actionable recommendations
* Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required
* Develops people and helps them grow.
* Advanced Excel skills required.
* Experience with Microstrategy, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL preferred.
* Provides financial perspective on marketing and other campaigns including cost of sales, profitability, and sales/transaction impacts through thoughtful analysis. (30%)
* Act as a strategic and analytical consultant with pricing, brand marketing, and external stakeholders (e.g., franchisees) on key business initiatives. (25%)
* Participates on cross-functional project teams to analyze business problems, develop test and implementation plans, and report on results after launching new initiatives. (15%)
* Coaches and prioritizes actions of direct reports to focus the team's energies on the most value-added activities. (20%)
* Perform ad hoc analyses for executive team. (10%)
Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).