7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Field Staffing Leader
Description:At Pizza Hut, we pride ourselves on being a people-first organization. We believe that a positive Team Member experience is the key to a great customer experience, and we strive to deliver both every time. We appreciate our essential frontline workers and do all that we can to ensure they feel safe, supported, valued and cared for.
The Staffing Leader provides recruiting support for our Pizza Hut restaurants. This position is focused on finding solid talent by using a variety of recruiting techniques.
As the Staffing Leader you will report directly to the HR Business Partner, Field and partner with key operators and hiring managers.
The Staffing Leader is charged with recruiting top talent to the organization which adds tremendous value overall. This position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgement in the performance of the various duties. In this role you will,
- Market Pizza Hut and our positive culture to potential restaurant general managers and assistant manager candidates.
- Build partnerships with key operators and hiring managers, and locate high quality candidates for multiple positions.
- Proactively recruit restaurant general managers and assistant manager candidates cost effectively through the use of job boards, open houses, e-mail campaigns and other direct sourcing methods.
- Pre-qualify candidates to ensure they meet minimum requirements and navigate candidates through the selection process.
- Manage offer process to ensure compliance with compensation principles and acceptance by selected candidates.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the interviewing process including the use of KFC selection tools, background checks, offers, etc.
- Leverage internal career website to track, select, and hire applicants.
- Partner with staffing vendors for daily, weekly, and ad hoc reporting
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full life cycle staffing or related experience
- Proven track record of success using a full cycle recruiting process.
- Proven ability to effectively direct source candidates using cold calling from competitors and possess strong influencing skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a Customer Mania mindset.
- Self-directed individual who has a proven ability to problem solve, drive results, and demonstrate excellent follow-up skills.
- Primary client/remedy liaison; interface at all levels within client organization.
- Strong proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office Systems including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Discretion and independent judgment in the performance of the various duties.