7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Field HR Manager
Description:Partner with and build the know-how of franchise leadership to ensure access to effective HR tools, processes, and cultural initiatives, aimed at improving operations execution and results.
* Establish people processes by supporting implementation of HR tools with franchisees.
* Establish people metrics and align on improvement targets that are incorporated into accountability and performance review processes.
* Teach, lead and drive awareness and adoption of, our Life Unboxed culture at the franchise and store level.
* Oversee the execution of our proprietary HR technology systems
Partner in elevating franchisee system
* Identify barriers of success for HR and people processes; work with franchisees to address and monitor improvements.
* Identify and consult with franchisees on necessary leadership development and infrastructure
* Participate in performance evaluations and new franchisee interviews to ensure the continuity of our "people first" culture
HR Generalist Support and Guidance – Territory Teams
* Provide partner and peer coaching to the Director of Operations and HR Leadership teams.
* Oversee internal talent development and external search initiatives for the Operations team.
* Evaluate Field Operations team effectiveness and provide role clarity.
* Support and address employee relations issues.
* Education/Certifications – Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree is preferred
o You have at least 5 years of HR experience in a multi-site, field-based organization (retail, hospitality or restaurant is preferred)
o You have the ability to successfully manage relationships, influencing and building trust with varying styles and personalities without formal authority.
o You have proven action and results orientation
You are a strategic partner, bringing your energy and passion to achieve common goals and values
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).