7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
FP&A Director (Pizza Hut International)
* Owns the development of a sound financial, business and capital plan for PH International in partnership with the global CFO and broader Leadership Team
* Identifies areas of growth in the PH International markets and partners with market CFOs and global Leadership Team to align on targets (incl. YLB) and growth initiatives
* Leads the ownership strategy for PH International and direct M&A projects from ideation to deal closure, in partnership with the relevant business units
* Manages the annual Market Growth Plan and Annual Operating Plan for the domestic and international markets that comprise PH International
* Delivers insightful presentation of divisional results on a period, quarterly and year-to-date basis to the PH International leadership team and Yum! Financial Planning
* Manages the approval of Capital Expenditure and G&A requests from the field
* Leads bi-annual capital reviews with the markets and with the Yum! CFO, Financial Planning, Investor Relations and Treasury teams
* Owns Corporate G&A for PH International HQ
* Liaison to Yum Financial Planning, Investor Relations, Control, Treasury and market CFOs/Financial Planners
* Responsible for a team of 3 direct reports
* BA/BS in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPA preferred
* Minimum of 7 years of Finance experience with demonstrated organizational impact and increasing responsibility.
* Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to partner well with cross-functional departments and work with all levels of management, including senior management
* Solid understanding of P&Ls and superior analytical skills
* High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Proven track record in leading a team of direct reports
* Restaurant operations/field and M&A experience a plus
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).