7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
FP&A / Business Development Manager
Background: Pizza Hut International has been centralizing the e-commerce efforts into a global business unit–Pizza Hut Digital Ventures. PH DV's key focus is to roll out the Fast Casual Digital Store (FCDS) platform with the key component being e-commerce, loyalty platform and online payment gateway.
In this context, the resource of planning & business development role is needed to help solidify the business planning processes while at the same time lead and/or support the rollout of digital components at a global scale.
Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to):
* Lead the short & long-term financial planning with internal stakeholders in Dallas and around the globe and support CFO to develop annual operating plans
* Drive long-term market growth plan process with stakeholders
* Establish annual and quarterly financial plans
* Discuss and align stakeholders to financial plans
* Analyze performance versus plan and drive corrective actions with and through others
* Partners with the controller and regions to understand variances versus plan
* Understand and identify root causes and drive actions to close gaps
* Drive KPI reporting and any other required planning reporting
* Support G&A management and actively find efficiencies with others
* Support the scaling of PH DV services around the globe
* Lead in part or in whole strategic and tactical rollout planning of FCDS components such as loyalty and payment gateway
* Help to develop the business components from partnership management to tactical rollout
* Drive commercial support for PH DV and other restaurant technology projects
* Grow financial acumen by helping to drive business decisions on different DV projects through financial modeling
* Be a financial thought partner on developing business cases for either e-commerce or restaurant technology
* Drive special projects with other departments within PH International (e.g. Operation, etc.)
* Growth Mindset!!!!
* Post secondary education in Business, Finance, or Accounting
* CPA or Chartered Accountant designation preferred
* 5 years of progressive accounting and finance experience
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Highly motivated "Go-getter" with a strong drive for continuous improvement
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask detailed projects
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Sound business acumen and analytical skills
* Excellent Excel skills, JD Edwards experience considered a plus
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).