7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Experience Management (XM) Lead- Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT?
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries.
At Pizza Hut Global (PHG) based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This strategic role defines and oversees the eXperience Management evolution, working with our internal Strategy & Analytics Team as well as our Experience vendor (SMG) to create a relevant voice of Guest & Employee program to ensure that our restaurants are empowered with the right Equipment, Technology, Tools and solutions to deliver on our customer promise. They will take a data driven approach to ensure we strategically evolve to the ever-changing needs our both our Guests and Team Members to deliver a frictionless experience. They will utilize exceptional communication skills to build relationships with our global COO's, FBP's, cross functional leaders, sister brands and external vendors to ensure that we have the best in class Experience.
- Be the key liaison with Business Market Units (BMU's) and lead the relationship with our internal Strategy Team and SMG (Experience Vendor) to ensure we have a data rich tools that provides a holistic voice of the customer and meets the needs of the Business
- Complete detailed analysis of the Market to ensure that we have best in class and holistic listening tools
- Cascade and embed the relevant XM tools across our global markets
- Partner with our strategy team to complete detailed analysis of Performance and Perception metrics to ensure that we have a clear understanding of what is causing friction points in our journey's
- Define and execute the XM communication strategy with COO's and senior stakeholders within the business including business updates and monthly COO interactions
- Lead the yearly Target setting process and align on a reporting suit that provides all the relevant stakeholders with the necessary insights
- Support global Ops excellence events to create a high performance Easy - Fast - Tasty - eXperience culture for the Huts
- Support the Global EFTX Forum & Summits to engage the senior Franchisee's to co author the strategy and scale at pace the big bets we have validated
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Business Market Unit Chief Operations Officer's, FBP's, Ops compliance specialists and QA leaders
- Vendors; Guest Experience Survey (SMG) and Business Intelligence (Internal)
- Pizza Hut Global Experience & Operations Excellence Team
IS THIS YOU?
- BS degree, Master's degree a plus
- Background in finance and or strategy is preferred
- Strong influencing and communication skills of internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ year exposure to professional presentation development (PPT) and strategic business analysis (XLS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (managing large data files, vlookups, pivot tables, breakeven calculations
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION- EVERYONE AT THE TABLE:
Pizza Hut, as a member of the Yum! Brands family recognizes the importance of having an inclusive culture with diverse team members and a steadfast commitment to developing a company culture where everyone feels respected. One of Pizza Hut's core values is to believe in all people, and we create environments where differences are sought out and celebrated.