7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
The primary objective of the Executive Assistant is to ensure that the COO's office runs smoothly by: 1) resolving many day to day issues independently, 2) providing administrative support for the function, 3) working with the extended functional team to ensure the function runs as smoothly as possible.
Calendar management – 50%
* Manages and serves as the gate keeper for all executive calendar needs across multiple time zones and BMU partners, including global travel, global meetings, weekly meetings, and day to day meeting requests.
Travel arrangements – 30%
* Creates all travel arrangements, including global flights and lodging.
* Obtains and oversees all visa documentation for travel in partnership with the immigration team.
* Coordinates travel agendas and provides itineraries.
* Monitors and adheres to all international travel regulations when organizing travel.
Departmental needs – 20%
* Route or answer correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention; analyze situations and respond accordingly.
* Organizes team meetings, events and birthday/ anniversary celebrations
* Review and track expense reports, code and track invoices.
* Manage and review department budgets.
* Sets up new local and international vendors for cost center accounts in partnership with AP.
* Provides support for visiting functional team members from other markets.
* Play a key leadership role for company Administrative Assistants.
* Maintain an open line of communication between yourself and your counterparts within Yum and BMUs
* Support and assist LT with outside boards as required
* Works closely with LT and others relative to Yum board meetings, ensure presentations are produced, organized and prepared for all board meetings.
* College Degree preferred
* 4-5 years of Administrative Assistant Experience with extensive working knowledge of general office practices
* Prefer prior experience supporting an Executive (C-suite or multiple mid-level employees)
* General understanding and sense of business as well as of the broader departments and how they interact with one another
* Emphasis on strong software skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to compose, type and proof a variety of letters, documents and presentations with minimal supervision
* Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills
* Flexibility, high energy level, detail and results orientation, and strong follow through skills
* Time management skills
* Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully in a fast paced environment with little direct supervision, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
* High degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to communicate effectively within all levels (both written and verbal)
* Integrity and work ethic are non-negotiable
* Ability to see the bigger picture and skills to help facilitate that vision
* Strong team player and solutions oriented
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).