7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience - f rom order to delivery. Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will support the CBO of Pizza Hut US. This EA position could become an entry level position for other Marketing roles. Responsibilities include managing correspondence, which is often confidential in nature, preparing documents and presentations, screening incoming phone calls and mail, and communication on behalf of the CBO. Acting as "gatekeeper", the EA will handle more complicated special projects such as coordination of complex meeting schedules and travel arrangements. In keeping with these duties, EAs are required to develop an acute understanding of the Executives' work style and requirements to anticipate their needs and customize their support. With this understanding, they'll be able to decide which scheduled events, meetings, and requests are most appropriate for allocation of the CBO's time. EAs are expected to accept the delegation of less consequent executive tasks, to perform those tasks with minimal disruption to the CBO, to actively listen and resolve problems, and to anticipate and meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with the admin team to support/organize Pizza Hut activities, meetings, conferences, office space etc.
- Cross-functional planning with all brands including meeting and conferences
- Organizes team meetings, events, and birthday/anniversary celebrations
- Assist with planning special company and functional events, which involve extensive event planning coordination
- Processes Travel & Expense reports in a timely manner
- Audits cost center budgets, ensuring proper account assignment and processing
Sets up new vendors for center accounts in partnership with accounts payable
Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- Recent graduate from University or College degree in Business, Marketing, HR or related field
- Alternatively, 3 - 5 years of administrative experience
- This could be an entry level position for Marketing roles
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree or working to complete college degree preferred
- High energy, proactive, positive, detail oriented, self-motivated, and flexible, strong team player
- Must be highly organized with the ability to perform multiple and changing priorities successfully in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and anticipate needs
- Must have the ability to edit and proofread communications, accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Must possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management skills are essential
- Adapt well to frequent change