7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Executive Assistant - Pizza Hut Global
Description:Pizza Hut Global/Yum has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Pizza Hut Global/Yum requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
The Executive Assistant will provide primary executive support to the Chief Digital & Customer Experience Officer and administrative support for the growing Pizza Hut Digital & Technology team.
Pizza Hut Digital & Technology Global Team
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?:
Primary responsibility for executive support:
• Maintain calendars and schedule meetings over multiple departments and time zones
• Maintain key contacts, organizational charts, and invoices.
• Onboard new team members: request hardware/software, forward meetings
• Manage all administrative details for departmental functions to include but not limited to: weekly staff meetings, and quarterly functional meetings.
• Collaborate with the admin team to support/organize PHI/LAI activities, meetings, conferences, office space and supplies
• Cross functional planning with our Business Market Units including meetings and conferences
• Prepare all travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transfers, visas, and passports
• Assist with the preparation of internal & external presentations and documents
• Exercise independent judgment in making day-to-day decisions with minimal to no supervision
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH? :
Pizza Hut Digital & Technology Team
Pizza Hut Global Leadership Team
IS THIS YOU?:
Must be fully vaccinated, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
1+ years of executive assistant administration experience ideal.
College degree preferred but not required
Other Critical Qualifications:
Requires high level of sensitivity and sound judgment as it often entails dealing with confidential and proprietary information
Expects excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal) as position interfaces with team members at all levels - Yum! Executives, and executives from the Brands, and external vendors
Advanced organizational skills, efficient mindset, flexibility/ability to meet tight deadlines with little margin for error
Able to handle competing requests from different sources while determining which ones to prioritize
Thinks creatively to find unique approaches to new or challenging requests
Manage schedules for teams that are in multiple time zones (Global)
Must be able to navigate ambiguous or undefined request with little oversight
Must embrace change and be an avid learner who looks to continue developing their skills
Possess advanced skills in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Microsoft Teams. Expert in , Excel
Must have a professional image and presence