7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Executive Assistant - Pizza Hut Global
Description:We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
As the Executive Assistant to the Chief Operations and Transformation Officer you will provide primary executive support for the growing Pizza Hut Global Operations team. The Executive Assistant will be a credible strategic thought partner to the COTO, operate with impeccable attention to detail and have foresight of impending business matters. They will represent not only the COTO team, but the Pizza Hut Global brand with professionalism, a positive spirit and high level of service.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON?
Primary responsibility for executive support:
- Influence and collaborate at the executive level. Comfortable at providing strategic and operational advice to the COO with the intent of improving the daily management of the team.
- Plan for all partner, customer, and stakeholder meetings with a high detail of focus on strategic agenda preparation, drive projects and initiatives, and manage all necessary follow-ups.
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings over multiple departments and global time zones
- Maintain key contacts, organizational charts, and invoices.
- Collaborate with the Executive Admin team to support/organize Pizza Hut Global activities, meetings, conferences, office space and supplies
- Cross functional planning with our Business Market Units including meetings and conferences
- Prepare all travel arrangements and have a possible "Plan B" for air, hotel, ground transfers, visas, and passports
- Assist with the preparation of internal & external presentations and documents
- Exercise independent judgment in making day-to-day decisions with minimal to no supervision
IS THIS YOU?
Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of executive assistant administration experience ideal.
- College degree preferred but not required
Other Critical Qualifications:
- Requires high level of sensitivity and sound judgment as it often entails dealing with confidential and proprietary information
- Expects excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal) as position interfaces with team members at all levels - Yum! Executives, and executives from the Brands, and external vendors
- Highly Organized; Ability to identify potential process improvements within the business
- Advanced organizational skills, efficient mindset, flexibility/ability to meet tight deadlines with little margin for error
- Able to handle competing requests from different sources while determining which ones to prioritize
- Thinks cleverly to find unique approaches to new or challenging requests
- Manage schedules for teams that are in multiple time zones (Global)
- Must be able to navigate ambiguous or undefined request with little oversight
- Must embrace change and be an avid learner who looks to continue developing their skills
- Possess advanced skills in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Microsoft Teams.
- Appreciation for working in a multi-cultural environment