7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Director of Performance Marketing
Pizza Hut is looking for an entrepreneurial leader who will disrupt the status quo and achieve financial and consumer targets while helping to grow a first-class digital & performance marketing program.
The Performance Marketing Director owns paid media strategy, experimentation and optimization in partnership with our agency, Blue 449, and an internal team. The ideal candidate will combine his or her deep understanding of the digital media landscape, a performance mindset, and incessant consumer curiosity to consistently generate creative new experiments, ranging from new audience targets, new channels or bidding strategies, etc. to drive growth and ROI.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Audience Marketing:
* Serve as a thought leader on a holistic audience strategy, partnering closely with the broader Marketing team (CRM, Brand Marketing, broader Media, etc.) to gather consumer insights about high-priority audiences.
* Leverage that insight to create, execute, and iterate on a Performance Marketing strategy to acquire new customers and capture additional share from existing.
* Concurrently, build best practices in anonymized data and cross-channel journeys in partnership with IT and the CRM team.
* Channel Optimization: Own day-to-day management and optimization of Google, Facebook, and other marketing platforms. Channel ownership includes:
* Programmatic Display, Social, OLV
* App Marketing
* Affiliate Marketing
* Investment Allocation: Improve the forecast for each channel, make budget and goal recommendations, and manage Pizza Hut's media investment to drive optimal ROI
* Test & Learn: Drive growth across existing and new channels through rigorous experimentation and analysis.
* Collaborate: Work closely with the Marketing Leadership Team and adjacent departments (such as IT, Brand Marketing, E-Commerce, Operations, etc.) to build a holistic consumer journey and translate learnings for content optimization, product development, etc. Also educate our franchise system on Performance Marketing, and communicate efforts and roadblocks to the executive team and franchisee boards.
* Partnerships: Manage and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd party vendors and partner agencies. Ensure consistent, high-quality work from our existing external partners, and build out strategy to maximize partnerships.
* Bachelor's degree in related field, MBA/Master's degree is preferred
* 10+ years of digital media experience at an agency or an e-commerce business with advanced knowledge of and proficiency in the digital media landscape (preferably B2C)
* P&L management including setting plans and providing regular status updates
* Created, allocated & executed both long-term strategic and short-term operational digital marketing plans that have resulted in above average business growth and performance (including overseeing and developing business cases with ROI analysis to define new strategic opportunities)
* Experience working with MarTech stacks and/or tools for audience marketing/consumer journey mapping
* Developed best practices in 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data management, audience segmentation & activation, marketing mix modeling/MTA, etc.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM),serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut)