7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Director Franchise Finance
Description:* Product owner for franchise economics dashboard (e.g. Tableau) utilizing monthly data feeds from 3rd party accounting vendors. Engage franchise community to increase participation, align charts of accounts, and develop internal / external reporting packs & procedures (40%)
* Expand reporting and visualization capabilities to include sales and operations performance with the assistance of the marketing, operations, and business intelligence departments
* Develop strong working relationships with franchisees through 1:1 conversations & holistic business reviews (20%)
* Run ad hoc analysis on franchise business health to support franchisees on financial, development, and operations strategy (20%)
* Broker the transition of underperforming franchise businesses to well capitalized and superior franchisees (10%)
Working with internal counsel, negotiate various incentive, consent, and development agreements (10%)
* Bachelor's degree required
* MBA Preferred – Finance, Accounting or Economics
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 10+ years in financial analysis, specifically in the field of mergers & acquisitions, business valuation, financial modeling (NPV, IRR, DCF).
* Familiarity with data querying, aggregation (e.g. Alteryx) and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
* Experience in modeling business decisions, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with presenting to senior leadership teams.
* High motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and a desire to have a large impact on our organization
Must face complex business issues with persistence and stamina. Must be comfortable dealing with ambiguous business challenges.
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).