7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr Director, Restaurant Technology- Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT GLOBAL?
Pizza Hut Global/Yum! is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut Global/Yum! requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
We are looking for our Director, Restaurant Technology who will be responsible for managing and developing Restaurant product and platforms, engineering, data analytics, and restaurant services.
We are looking for someone who is strategic, innovative, and has a growth mindset with a genuine passion to build a legacy. If this sounds like you, give us a shout! And yes, there will be free pizza.
Pizza Hut Global operates in >110 countries with 18,000+ Restaurants
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Establish a vision and strategy for restaurant technology specifically focusing on Pizza Hut Global's hardware, products & software
- Drive technical direction for platforms and products, participate in any relevant partner selection, and lead a development organization to deliver these products
- Lead critical transformation efforts to modernize the Pizza Hut Global's restaurant technology stack (hardware and software) to support customer and team member experiences
- Lead the definition of requirements partnering with stakeholders and using input from various sources including external sources such as market trends, technology innovations, industry standards, intelligence, and customer research, as well as internal sources such as analytics, marketing, operations, and customer feedback
- Understand and anticipate operations, team member, customer and business needs in order to develop solution
- Work closely with product owners and managers across all channels and capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for teamwork, and coordinate product development and delivery
- Develop Strategy, architecture, UX, and planning (roadmaps) in partnership with Operations
- Own Next gen innovation; E.g. future POS strategy, drones and autonomous delivery
- Restaurant Engineering: Build, prototype and core integrations, E.g. HutBot
- Restaurant Data & Analytics: Strategy, build, platform, governance
- Data & analytics infrastructure, E.g. tools and preferred platforms
- Restaurant Services: Global restaurant technology vendor relationships
- Lead Yum D&T partner/representative
- Security standard/compliance owner; PHG D&T brand standard owner
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Pizza Hut Global Markets
IS THIS YOU?
Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- 4-Year college degree
- Advanced degree or 8+ years' experience in the field of Technology
- Strong project management, cross-functional leadership, and collaboration skills with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across pyramids
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Innate curiosity and ability to flex between big picture strategic thinking and sharp attention to detail
- Ability to take the right partners at the right time, influence without authority, and to collaborate in a team environment
- Track record of having developed and implemented large-scale Technology projects independently
- Ability to convert high-level business objectives into concrete Tech products / solutions
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions, evaluate alternatives, and lead team to make recommendations
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to deliver great results while simultaneously managing multiple projects