7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Director, Digital Product
Description:As a Director of Digital Product Management, you will craft the future vision for our digital experiences across our PizzaHut.com & Mobile App. You will strive to make our customer experience simple, intuitive and enjoyable, while growing sales and profit. This role will be critical in the design and adoption of key initiatives that will directly impact the growth and success of our business.
You will oversee the product strategy, objectives, key results, and the product roadmap for our Digital e-commerce experiences. You will lead a team of product managers, and work closely with design, engineering, analytics, and marketing. You will also be the evangelist for your products, both internally with peers and the C-levelw, as well as externally with customers and partners. You will be accountable for your product performance, will ruthlessly prioritize based on the most pressing needs of our customers and our business and ensure that our franchise partners are brought along and bought in. All the while, you will partner with your peers across the business to ensure that, together, we are providing a frictionless customer experience at all touchpoints.
How You'll Succeed:
As a key member of the product leadership, you are entrusted with the success of your team and product line. You are expected to:
- Play a key role in critical transformation efforts to modernize our e-Commerce systems
- Be a leader of change and technology transformation while balancing business, infrastructure, and technology needs.
- Challenge the conventional wisdom; take our team, processes, and outcomes from good to better to great.
- Define product strategy with a focus on business results, and cascade said strategy to Web & App product teams
- Work with cross-functional leadership to galvanize around product decisions using relevant data.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from planning, to development, to release and go to market of your products.
- Cultivate a product culture that emphasizes deep business alignment, accountability for outcomes, and continuous improvement.
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of product professionals, leading them to meet Pizza Hut's expectations for quality and achievement
Who You Are:
- Customer-obsessed product leader who drives results by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams within and outside the organization - engineering, UX, analytics, marketing, etc.
- Deep understanding of product model principles and best practices with demonstrated success leading multiple product lanes that drive material business impact
- Experience leading high-performing teams executing against large-scale initiatives
- Possess both business and technical acumen, and are able to simultaneously hold a strategic product vision and to deliver pragmatically. You balance the three key items for a leader; vision, execution, and measurement.
- You are comfortable being hands-on with digital products, while also being able to articulate the story at appropriate depth depending upon audience types - customers, partners, peers, franchise partners and C-level executives.
- You enjoy the entire product life cycle, including strategy, requirements, delivery, go to market, and continuous improvement of the products. You invest time to learn our market and technology, understanding customer problems, synthesizing needs, and defining innovative solutions.
- You are positive, adaptable, and proactive in a dynamic work environment; attention to details is an inherent part of your communications and work output.
- You have a strong ability to coach and mentor individuals into an effective and efficient team. You know that no matter how good your ideas are they will not succeed without the support of the team.
- You believe that the way to succeed is getting the right products in the hands of real users, learn fast, and iterate.
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of relevant experience managing digital products and product teams.
- A balance of technical background with strong business acumen.
- Knowledge and experiences with business process automation, workflow management, and high-volume survey products are a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing customer expectations and escalations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of building strong relationships with all stakeholders and managing by influence.
- University degree in engineering or technical discipline, an MBA is a plus.