7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:* Create and execute Branded Communications Strategy which includes TV advertising, print, digital (including .com), radio, social (including community management and social care), multicultural and express stores for 10-12 promotional windows per year, designed to build brand over time and sales overnight.
* Lead internal cross functional relationships to bring new brand positioning across every touch point.
* Manage agency relationships, contracts and creative production acting as hub.
* Manage a ~15 person team acting as a strong people grower and coach.
Lead advertising relationship
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* BA/BS; MBA preferred
* 10-15 years of work experience with at least 7 years of marketing experience required; Agency experience is a plus.
* Advertising and brand positioning expertise, understanding dependencies that exist across the business
* Creative storyteller who can motivate customers through insight-driven communications
* Proven track record of partnering with creative agencies in development of positioning, advertising and other communications. Video or broadcast production know how is required.
* Balance analytics and creative, ability to manage KPIs and speak knowledgably on digital metrics as well as understand financial busines objectives and translate those into action for teams.
* Ability to influence and inspire internal and external leadership and stakeholders to take appropriate risk.
* Ability to work with marketing project teams and marketing leadership to identify business issues and provide relevant recommendations to drive relevance, awareness and consideration
* Experience managing a $5M+ budget including negotiating contracts for partners
* Coach capability to inspire, engage and develop talent. Must have experience directly managing a team of at least 5.
* Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others is required
* Ability to handle projects that require multiple areas of expertise (eg Broadcast, social, L&R and/or packaging) and may require leading-edge inspiration and innovation. Ability to drive high level strategy while keeping an eye on numerous details.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface directly with FZs and Executives
* Must be easy going and enjoy working in the "gray". Proven ability to navigate through ambiguity and a dynamic working environment.
* Self-motivated with a strong drive for results and intellectual curiosity
* Project manager at the core: drive agendas, meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Must love pizza