7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Digital Web Content Producer
Description:The Digital Content Business gathers and manages requirements related to all Products, Promotions, and overall Content launched on PizzaHut.com. The Web Content Producer accomplishes this by understanding the requests pertaining to how the content needs to be managed in the tools and show online, creating the content and being the owner of the content tools. The Web Content Producer works closely with the Project Manager and Business Analysts to see a project through the development, testing, and measurement of all deployments made in the Content Management tool.
* Be the owner and expert on creating and testing products, promotions, and overall content on PizzaHut.com and the tools used
* Document and train the team on new tool functionality and process
* Ability to speak to the content tool in relation to the content or tool needs
* Create enhancement tickets or defect tickets
* Attend tool project meetings to provide status, demonstrate content set-up, and talk to any issues
* Collaborate and act proactively on future tool projects with other teams
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, or equivalent experience
* 2-3+ years in a Digital Content Management role
* MS Office expert
* eCommerce experience
* Extremely detailed and organized
* Accountability for time management and prioritization
* Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a positive teamwork mentality
* Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles
* JIRA and Confluence experience a plus
* Experience with Agile workflow a plus
In December 2018, Pizza Hut acquired QuikOrder, a leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry, in order to improve Pizza Hut's ability to deliver an easy and personalized online ordering experience and accelerate digital innovation across 6,000+ restaurants in the U.S.
Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation."