7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Digital Marketing Manager
Description:Pizza Hut is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the advertising team. The ideal candidate is a brand storyteller at heart, with deep knowledge of the digital marketing space and a focus on social, community management and online display/video. This role will require the ability to understand the role of content between multiple marketing channels and how to drive brand positioning/tone throughout all touchpoints to build a cohesive brand story. In addition to a strong creative eye and a passion for social media, this candidate will have knowledge of paid media planning and analytics with ability to brief creative based on KPIs and audience approach. This candidate can set the vision for content strategy, seamlessly move between high-level strategic planning and tactical execution in a fast-faced marketing environment and present teams work thoroughly, deciphering and acting fast on feedback. This leader will also need to be an influential peer to manage competing priorities while also building stages and spearheading development for a 5+ person, multi-level team.
Pizza Hut has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
- In close partnership with internal cross-functional and agency partners, employ content strategy and manage digital & social from briefing to marketing campaign execution
- Partner internally with cross functional teams for digital marketing support needs, ensuring brand tone is consistent across all work
- Execute and strategize on content initiatives across multiple channels: OLV, OLA, Social (organic and paid) and influencer
- Passionate Coaching: Provide day to day supervision, strategic guidance of Pizza Hut social content planning and in-house Social Care team
- Collaborate with Media, Content, PR and CRM teams for calendar and initiative alignment
- Communicate work for leadership and cross functional entities for alignment
- Prioritize work streams with team to properly manage short-term and long-term initiatives
- Manage digital marketing budget and agency relationships
- Lead and contribute to agile, special projects in parallel to executing against evergreen content strategy with team
- Apply a deep understanding of digital marketing channels, best practices and the respective metrics that indicate progress using data to inform content approach
- Be proud steward of social strategy, identifying opportunities to refine/enhance based on brand positioning and everchanging digital world
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with passion for coaching/mentoring
Education: Bachelor Degree
- Positive, solution-oriented mentality
- 7+ years of content marketing, digital or social experience
- Strong copywriting skills are a must, often crafting brand responses on the fly.
- Must have experience directly managing a team, agency management experience a plus
- Experience evaluating marketing content based on brand positioning/guidelines and providing actionable feedback based on objectives
- Passion and awareness of digital trends and social cultures to bring froward within marketing approach
- Problem solving mentality, ability to bring forward solutions when faced with hurdles with little supervision. Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Willingness and ability to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to craft data into a story, proven record of surpassing social benchmarks.
- Strong communication skills to work cross functionally & with agency partners
- QSR or agency experience a plus
- Spredfast, Khoros, MS Office required.
- Must love pizza.