7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Digital & Technology Strategy Planning Manager - Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT GLOBAL?
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
The Digital & Technology Strategy Planning Manager for eCommerce and Digital Marketing plays a central role in the organization's integrated planning and strategic communications process and provides critical analyses and data-driven insights to the Pizza Hut Global Leadership team. The Strategy Planning Manager will conduct quantitative analyses, competitive research, and stakeholder interviews to inform how we define strategy, make decisions, prioritize work and investments, and assess performance. The Strategy Planning Manager will work with cross-functional partners and the Pizza Hut Global Leadership Team to define goals, establish KPIs, ensure sound execution of plan, and communicate progress with key stakeholders, including the Pizza Hut Global Regional Business Units, Yum! Leadership team, Yum! Board of Directors and the International Franchise Community. The Strategy Planning Manager will be empowered to identify emerging opportunities to enable step-change growth through the business and to support the relevant teams with execution of these opportunities. The Strategy Planning Manager has exceptional analytical, organizational, and oral and written communication skills, demonstrates a strong attention to detail, thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and can influence others even without direct authority.
Yum! is passionate about hiring and developing high-potential individuals and giving them long-term, international careers. The organization hires based on cultural fit, leadership ability and one's potential to grow, and actively moves people cross-functionally at all levels. To succeed at Yum! at a senior level, you will need to be an inspiring heart-led leader, driven, open, and with a growth mindset. Yum! actively promotes equity and inclusion.
Organizations supported: Pizza Hut Global Business Units
This position will be based in Plano, Texas - Travel 10% of the time
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Conduct analyses and build business cases for ideas that significantly improve operating performance and deliver sustained business result
• Track and report performance against these new opportunities and partner with teams to adjust accordingly based on performance
• Coordinate and facilitate strategy discussions with senior leaders, obtaining buy in when needed
• Gather inputs and insights from International Regional Business Units to incorporate in multi-year strategic plans
• Lead the preparation and execution of key elements of the strategic planning process including development of the brand's annual Operating plan
• Coordinate and create presentation materials for Annual Operating Plan
• Codify learnings, share best practices, and provide thought leadership to cross-functional and cross-region partners across the organization
• Structure & execute data analysis to identify risk and opportunities and inform prioritization and planning
• Summarize insights and implications in presentations or other communications to leadership
• Collaborate and build credibility with business partners to gain support for analysis and recommendations
• Conduct primary and secondary research to provide organization with competitive intelligence
• Own strategic projects, requests and/ or analysis, as needed
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Pizza Hut Global Digital & Technology Leadership team
Regional Business Chief Digital &Technology Officer & CMOs teams
Pizza Hut Franchisee's and Technology Teams
Cross functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Development, Legal, HR) in HQ and Regional Business Units
Yum Finance & Investor Relations teams
Sister brand Digital & Technology teams
IS THIS YOU?
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface directly with and influence Franchisees, Leadership Team members, and cross-functional partners
A strategic, commercial, and analytical mindset with a record of both pragmatic problem-solving and driving breakthrough results
Proven ability to navigate through an ambiguous and dynamic working environment
Self-starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with high expectations
In addition to being a collaborative team player, ability to build and sustain relationships across all functions and through all levels in an organization to ensure seamless integration and flawless execution of business plans
Bachelor's Degree required
Prior consulting and/or multi-national experience is highly regarded
Passion to drive company vision with Digital and Technology
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially building Executive-level PowerPoint presentations and conducting data collection and analysis in Excel