7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Development and Strategic Planning Analyst- Pizza Hut Latin America and Iberia
Description:Pizza Hut Global/Yum! is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut Global/Yum! requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
We are looking for our Development & Strategic Planning Analyst on our Pizza Hut Latin America & Iberia team, who will be responsible for pipeline management and forecasting of new store and remodeling projects within the business unit and for supporting franchisee profit improvement initiatives and tracking and strategic planning communications.
Organizations Supported: Latin America & Iberia
Restaurants/Markets (Indicate Franchise/Equity): ~2,600 restaurants in 30+ countries, 100% franchised
Business Units: LAI Dallas HQ
Responsible for ~400 projects per year (this includes new units, relocations, rebuilds and image enhancements) and monthly leadership team strategic communications and P&L reporting and ad hoc support of profitability initiatives.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Support Pizza Hut Latin American & Iberia growth policies, programs, and procedures related to Pizza Hut and TelePizza restaurants expansion strategies (Market planning, Site identification via mapping and Pipeline management)
- Coordinate and prepare monthly leadership team presentations and updates for the division leadership
- Manage collection of franchisee monthly store P&L reporting (portal), extract insights and send communications
- Ad-hoc analysis on business model performance by country with purpose of making recommendations to improve new unit tracking (NUTS) and bring confidence to pipeline
- Work closely w/ development directors & franchise partners to execute store-level profit improvement initiatives
- Update AIS (Asset Information System) data on a periodic basis with openings, closures, remodels information and provide accurate asset information and remodel history to inform analyses and extract insights
- Monitor renewals process by tracking monthly progress, communicating with team and aligning management of the contracts base with the Legal team
- Support competitor intelligence through systematic tracking and reporting
- Prepare PowerPoint and excel presentations based on current unit and financial performance
- Must demonstrate growth mindset, positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to prioritize and influence change
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The Development and Strategic Planning Analyst will report to the Director Development. The person in this position will also support and interact with other functions within the LAI team (Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D/QA, Human Resources, and Finance) as well as franchise General Managers and their teams, domestic counter parts, senior development executives, consultants and vendors.
IS THIS YOU?
- Professional degree in Finance / Business studies
- Proficiency in Spanish & English (including writing) required
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance or development roles in retail, restaurant or QSR sector
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders
- Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America preferable