7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:"Pizza Hut is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law."
About the Job:
As the brand continues to grow, Pizza Hut is looking for a Development Analyst to join the Development team. The development team is responsible for working with franchisees and data partners to establish, communicate and execute Pizza Hut's strategic roadmap for new restaurant growth. The Pizza Hut development team is also responsible for ensuring that all new restaurant development meets Pizza Hut's development policy standards.
The position of Development Analyst is ideal for individuals who have a passion for development, strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and maintain a strict attention to detail.
- Provide support to mapping team manager and franchisees on a variety of requests and projects
- Preserve development data integrity ensuring that updates are accurate
- Review data, track process and update database for each Fz request
- Provide support to Development teams to ensure timely openings (franchisee & vendor correspondence, vendor invoice reconciliation, and Excel database management)
- Build and share know-how on Pizza Hut development policy to provide backup support on projects
- Support franchisees and franchise development managers with coordination and tracking of new project submittals and approval status
- Support ad hoc projects as necessary
Is This You?
- Resourceful nature, with strong problem-solving and customer-service orientation
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- At least 1-3 years in relevant finance or development work
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong Excel and Analytical skills
Superb interpersonal and communication skills