7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Development & Franchisee Manager - Pizza Hut Global
Description:We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 54,000 restaurants in over 140 countries. At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
In the Pizza Hut Global Development Team, we think about Development in three main pillars: building the RIGHT ASSETS, in the RIGHT PLACES with the RIGHT PARTNERS. The Development Manager role is responsible (in partnership with his/her team) for mastering our third pillar; finding and managing the Right Partners to our business. Supporting, Training, Negotiating and Analyzing Data to define and shape our Franchisee Leaders across the globe. It is a dynamic function with a great balance of project-based activities and standardized/routine tasks. Finally, this role is under a relatively new structure, which enables growth opportunities and provides space for unique contributions.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Help lead and execute projects to drive Pizza Hut's Growth Strategy and Franchisee Transformation. This is a dynamic role that requires a multi-dimensional skillset to add value and support our franchise partners as they grow, finding ways to improve their Business Model, diving deep into Unit Economics and Franchisee Capability (40%)
- Work closely with BMUs to ensure progress and commitment from franchisees with our Development Capability Roadmap (30%)
- Support BMUs with M&A transactions and Development Agreements' negotiations across the region (10%)
- Coordinate Development Capability sessions for our PH Development partners and franchisee base (20%)
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Report directly to Director of Development & Franchisee Transformation
- Interact constantly with Development leaders at all Pizza Hut BMUs
- Work in partnership with other Development directors within the Global Development Team and their teams (Design & Construction / Market Planning
- Report indirectly to PH Global CDO
IS THIS YOU?
- Bachelor's degree; Masters preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in Development, Finance, Client Management or other similar field
- A passion to build strong relationships and find mutually beneficial solutions to drive positive growth for the Pizza Hut brand and franchisees
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work cross-functionally with other groups to inspire creative solutions and solve problems holistically
- Broad, strategic thinker. Ability to think big and create innovative solutions as well as the ability to breakdown complex problems to decipher what is most important in making a thoughtful business decision
- Knowledge of Development Analysis, Real Estate, Market Planning, Development Scheduling, and general Financial Analysis a benefit
- A willingness and ability to understand data that will lead to the best possible Development decisions. Detail-oriented and Data-driven.
- Ability to lead and navigate in a dynamic, international context, including effective relationship-building & communicating with a globally diverse network
- Ability to travel up to 10%-15%
- Microsoft Office software experience required, with particular expertise in Excel
DIVERSITY: EVERYONE AT THE TABLE
Pizza Hut, as a member of the Yum! Brands Family, recognizes the importance of having an inclusive culture with diverse team members and a steadfast commitment to developing a company culture where everyone feels respected. One of Pizza Hut's core values is to believe in all people and we create environments where differences are sought out and celebrated.