444 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
DevOps Project Manager
You will be managing the team's projects as they are implementing their DevOps environment. This is a newly formed team, spanning both infrastructure and quality assurance. In addition to Agile Project Management responsibilities of existing infrastructure projects, you will be helping to evaluate technologies to implement and shape new processes within a DevOps culture. The ideal candidate is a hands-on Site Reliability Engineer with a track record in project management in both network and cloud infrastructure.
* Responsible for planning, leading, organizing and executing Agile DevOps project teams to achieve high level of performance and quality
* Define and implement solutions to maintain existing infrastructure and create build/deploy pipelines across the organization
* Manage scope, schedule, quality, risks and issues
* Manage several high visibility projects simultaneously in an Agile environment
* Maintain and refine processes and procedures
* Produce and maintain technical documentation
* SRE experience on large scale systems
* Familiarity with common cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
* Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins preferred)
* Agile PM experience
* Experience working with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements
* Hands-on experience with Agile Project Management tools (preferably Jira)
* Experience with development, release, change, knowledge management, and end-user support systems
Desired Skills and Experience
* PMP or Scrum Master Certification
* Kanban experience
* Hands-on experience with automation tools such as: Chef, InSpec, Jenkins, BitBucket, Cucumber, Ansible, Puppet
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).