7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Customer Experience Associate Manager, Pizza Hut International
Description:Company Summary :
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).
Job Description :
Manage core operational systems to ensure compliance to brand standards, food safety and provide tools to effectively measure customer experience and franchisee capability.
* Lead and manage core international operating systems ensuring executional excellence in BU's, programs include ACE, GES and SSAM
* Manage relationship with vendors including performance and future road maps (including GDPR compliance)
* Act as primary contact for BUs with regards to compliance and operations, implementation of new best practices and company-wide program
* Manage PHI ACE brand standards and food safety standards in collaboration with FIT, QA and Ops teams, manage localization of standards in BU's and drive yearly reviews to ensure they remain relevant to business needs
* Lead the future vision of GES for PHI; including invite methodology, survey, close the loop processes and reporting
* Ensure that SSAM and any other program implementation timelines are adhered to through direct liaisons with business units ("BUs") and vendors, including scheduled communications
* Proactively study executional metrics, collaborate with BUs to address issues, and empower BUs to interpret and respond to executional issues independently
* Utilize the results of data analyses in conjunction with intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills to identify questions and propose solutions
* Ensure all support materials (chiefly for launch and execution) are kept updated
* Identify specific market-level performance issues/opportunities and address directly with BU(s)
* Build company-wide know-how by actively seeking out BU best practices with regard to implementation, execution, and performance
* Lead social listening pilot and build a business case for further utilization
Minimum Requirements :
* BS degree required with master's degree a plus
Experience (and other qualifications):
* 5 years progressive job experience with 1-2 years on Customer Experience Improvement, Analysis or similar complex multidimensional or cross-functional initiatives
* 1-2 years experience in both project management and vendor management
* 1-2 years experience in managing automation systems projects
* Strong influencing and communication skills
* 1-2 years previous call center management would be an asset but not required.
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).