7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Customer Engagement and Retention Senior Manager
* Experience managing engagement channels and proven brand builder with a keen creative eye.
* Develop a cross-channel CRM strategy focused on driving engagement and loyalty with new and existing guests
* Leverage data and analytics to develop a deep understanding of member behavior, needs, and motivations.
* Use data to garner actionable changes in messaging
* Develop customer segmentation strategies, test and learn plans, and loyalty-centric product and promotional offers to optimize marketing and customer contact activities.
* Determine integrations points across channels to leverage known customer data
* Identify customer lifecycles, calculate LTV and develop key customer segments high value, churn, migration, lapsed, etc.
* Manage direct reports to conduct performance analysis using BI tools (SQL, Tableau, etc.) to uncover insights and drive program recommendations with the goal to maintain and support the growth of the loyalty program and associated business metrics.
* Experience in agency management and/or creative storytelling
* 10 years of experience in loyalty program management, CRM channels or loyalty marketing including experience with analytics and strategy
* Experience coaching a team of direct reports
* Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required; familiarity with BI / big data tools (SQL, Tableau, etc.) and/or Snowflake, Braze is a plus, not required.
* 5 years' experience in with various Marketing technology solutions including CRM, customer databases, etc. CDP experience a plus.
* QSR or agency experience a plus
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, Master's degree preferred
* Must love pizza.
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).