7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Customer Engagement And Retention Strategist
Description:Pizza Hut is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
As a Customer Engagement and Retention (CER) Strategist, you'll work closely with the CER team and crossfunctional partners to keep our subscriber base engaged by helping build and evolve a best-in-class loyalty program while assisting in optimization of our communication channels (email, SMS, app messaging and push notification). We are looking for a hands-on candidate with a blend of proficient technical skills and business acumen.
- Work closely with CER Senior Manager, supervisor and team to develop, drive, and maintain roadmaps for loyalty and CRM program evolution
- Analyze campaigns results and provide actionable recommendations to the team
- Partner with cross-functional teams and agency partners through all activities surrounding the launch of loyalty program enhancements and promotions
- Assist in calendar planning and execution of communication channels
- Partner with external advertising agencies to develop the necessary visuals and copy to support communication initiatives
- Champion the customer experience by partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure loyalty and CRM enhancements and designs meet customer and business needs
- Assist in creating test and learn plans to facilitate tactical optimization and strategic changes to our programs to increase customer CAV
- Monitor the marketplace for new loyalty program innovations, competitors, lifestyle trends, and emerging technologies, as well as paying attention to the details of other programs. Serves as subject matter expert in loyalty best practices.
- Assist product development teams in requirements gathering sessions for new program features and enhancements
- Become a know-how junkie on Loyalty/CRM analytics, customer segmentation and targeting, and ways to take action on advanced analytics
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Business Analytics or other related field with 3-5 years' experience working in digital marketing (CRM-Web), brand/product management, project management, and/or significant ecommerce retail experience.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- CRM, marketing automation and or loyalty program experience, preferably within the QSR or ecommerce space
- Experience developing and executing CRM strategies to grow customer value and drive downstream business results
- Great communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally and with agency partners
- High energy, analytical, detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible, strong team player
- Experience with aptitude to learn business intelligence tools (Tableau, Google Analytics etc.), Digital Marketing tools (e.g. Braze, Punchh, etc.) and Project Management tools (e.g. Atlassian, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize quantitative results to determine implications and make actionable recommendations.