7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Creative Associate, Communications and Content Design
Description:We're looking for a brilliant, creative, tech-savvy, brand-centric Communications & Content Designer to support our internal communications' content and platform strategy. You will be charged with strategy development, campaign design, execution, measurement, and optimization of all internal communications initiatives to inform, engage and inspire our employees and further the Pizza Hut U.S. strategy. You are key to our strategic efforts to pioneer new and innovative ways to drive our culture and bolster people capability. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in developing and managing large-scale communications campaigns, should have experience in digital graphic design and a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in order to visualize and create content - from the idea phase to the
Internal Communications Support (50%)
• Partner with the Senior Manager of Communications to support on other projects as necessary to curate, create and share dynamic, relevant content for key audiences system-wide
• Serve as a design consultant and resource to Leadership Team on key business meetings including Annual Operating Planning, Strategic Business Reviews, Franchise Conventions, GM meetings
• Plan and execute strategic communications projects to support the brand and leadership agenda across both internal and field-facing audiences
• Identify, hire and manage outside vendors to collaborate on big projects as needed
• Help to coordinate know how sharing and message distribution on key projects around the world
• Partner with key communications contacts to help build communications and engagement capability across global markets
Digital & Social Content and Design (30%)
• Deliver thought leadership on strategic messaging through creative, innovative, cost-effective communications vehicles, including but not limited to: presentations, printed collateral, video, social media, e-learning, meetings and events.
• Collaborate with Leadership and functional leaders to concept, manage, and produce creative and multimedia projects to reach audiences including employees at the Restaurant Support Center in Plano, General Managers and employees at their international business units, and franchisees.
• Find great examples of fun, relevant and shareable digital content across our global markets and amongst our consumers
• Regularly monitor social media, news and internal sources for content that can be shared through internal channels that reach associates around the world
• Concept and produce usable, effective, accurate, and polished world-class creative work for print, PowerPoint, web, and video for clients across the business
• Work closely with communications team and contacts in global markets to identify brand-building internal content (People news, Franchise capability, CSR, marketing, ops) and turn it into shareable digital content
• Collect news and best practices from our markets and identify channels to share across the business
• Partner closely with marketing team to stay closely aligned to Pizza Hut brand standards, brand positioning and global aesthetic
Webcast and Technology Management (20%)
• Serve as project manager for broadcast-style, multiple camera webcasts for key stakeholders, setting a clear calendar, collecting content, coordinating rehearsals as needed, managing pre- and post-production, and serving as on-set producer during broadcasts
• Partner closely with technology experts in Yum! as well as outside vendors to ensure smooth and successful broadcasts
• Help to identify new, impactful and cost effective approach (including identification of better technology platforms) for future communications platforms and webcasts
• Work with internal clients to identify cascade needs and see projects through start to finish
Minimum Requirements :
EDUCATION: 4-6 years working experience in communications and/or design. Agency experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design or equivalent is a plus.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
• Strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, imagery, music and interactivity impact design & production
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Have a strong understanding of the latest web design technology tools and trends
• Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
• Exceptional capacity for critical thinking, organization skills, project planning, working to meet specific timelines and deliverables and regularly communicate progress against goals.
• Ability to direct and coach a variety of individuals from restaurant level to CEO
• Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills, attention to detail
• Proven project management experience required.
• Strong focus on customer service with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to executional excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit and highly collaborative attitude
Salary Range: $72,300 to $93,500 annually + bonus eligibility. This is the expected salary range for this position. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider the successful candidate's location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Benefits: Employees (and their eligible family members) may enroll in the following types of insurance coverage: medical, dental, vision, legal, and accidental death and dismemberment, as well as FSA/HSA (depending on enrolled medical plan). Yum! also provides short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance. Employees may enroll in our 401(k) plan. Yum! provides 4 weeks of vacation, paid sick leave, 10 paid holidays, a floating day off and 2 paid days for volunteer time each calendar year. To learn more about working at Yum! Click here.
At Yum!, one of our core values is to Believe in ALL People. This means seeing the value in everyone and unlocking their full potential to be their best self. YUM! Brands, Inc. (including its subsidiaries Yum Restaurant Services Group, LLC ("YRSG") and Yum Connect, LLC ("Yum Digital and Technology")(collectively, "Yum") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic. Yum! is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the "Know Your Rights" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.