7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Communication and Engagement Specialist- Pizza Hut International
Description:Pizza Hut International is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut International requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Pizza Hut International Digital Ventures (PHDV) is on a journey to become the number one digital experience powerhouse for pizza lovers.
We're seeking a dynamic communications leader who can drive our internal and customer communications strategy. The right candidate will have the skills to develop strategic internal and executive communications, programs and initiatives. A natural storyteller and content creator, you have a knack for shaping the brands story in a way that is engaging and recognizes our employee's hard work.
Your work will help to build on and enhance PHDV's culture and employee engagement. You create engaging communications content i.e. videos, & infographics that work across multiple channels. (social, email, webcast & events etc.)
JOB SIZE: PHDV has ~150 employees located in US, Europe, and Asia
Support PHDV's business by developing & executing an innovative internal communications strategy. In our fast- paced global environment each day will be unique with multiple opportunities to learn and work on rewarding projects. Your day could start with writing an organizational announcement followed by teaming up with our culture squad to work on initiatives that enhance our culture.
- Own internal communications including the development & execution of the strategy
- Maintain communications calendar with key dates and events
- Ability to digest and simplify information into employee-centric methods
- Knowledge of emerging communication and technology trends
- Manage and build out social medial presence i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook
- Support culture squad initiatives and announcements
- Build & maintain strong relationships across PHDV and Pizza Hut International
- Generate creative ideas and try new ways to tell key stories to engage employees throughout the business on various communication channels
- Support key functional global summits & special events
- Identify measurements for all communications-related materials and routinely analyze communications performance
- Pizza Hut Digital Ventures Leadership & employees
- Pizza Hut International communications team
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or related field
- 3-5 years' experience in communications roles from small to mid-size organizations
- Proven communications track record of designing and implementing a communication strategy which drives understanding of the business with proven results
- Experience developing compelling visuals (i.e., presentations, videos, print, etc.); portfolio of samples requested
- Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach and engagement
- High sense of empathy and ability to connect people and teams
- A proven understanding of driving a positive performance culture metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach, and engagement
- Can be remote
- Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodations. Proof of vaccination required.
- Demonstrated wide breadth of communications expertise from: writing, editing, video production, proofreading and presentation design, experience with Adobe Creative Suite a huge plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Crisis & issues management experience with the ability to provide expert guidance, message development in partnership with the business unit & leadership team
- Excellent communicator on all levels with strong leadership & negotiation skills
- Expert problem-solver adept at finding better ways to develop and manage processes
- Strong project & time management skills
- International experience and global mindset a plus; technology/digital background preferred
- A culture champion who does things the right way, demonstrating smart, heart and courage
- Thrives on being hands-on and enjoys rolling sleeves up where required future roles
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing people first organization that is focused on innovative business solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage, inspire and partner with the key leaders in the organization to help showcase our culture through storytelling both internally and externally. It is an exciting time to come and join our team.