7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
As the CRM Analyst you will help lead the culture of data driven decision making across our owned channels (email/SMS/push) as well as our customer engagement strategy. You will assist in defining and driving the CRM roadmap for customer engagement and targeting strategies.
We are in search of an experienced analyst to drive the charge of turning CRM analytics into action. The analyst will own analytics project streams from beginning to end including: opportunity identification, problem scoping, framing analysis, managing the execution of analysis, and presenting results in a tangible and digestible way to executive level audiences. We are in search of a candidate who is as much an orchestrator and advocate as an executioner of analysis.
* Manage analytics work streams from problem definition through to results presentation and advocacy for adoption
* Aid in prioritization of analytics work streams across a variety of topics from CRM channels
* Shape KPI's and metrics used in daily, weekly, and monthly marketing performance management
* Design, scope, and in some cases build dash-boarding and reporting to support daily, weekly, and monthly sales and channel performance reporting
* Support key projects with data-driven insights to inform both CRM and wider-business priorities
* Clearly and concisely present findings to executive level stake-holders in both formal and in-formal settings
* Work with the Business Intelligence & Data Science teams to identify and import data from a variety of sources into our cloud based environment to support future analytics needs
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics and at least 5 years of experience or Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 5 years' experience working in analytics positions in either marketing, e-commerce, or business consulting organizations
* Experience managing multi-faceted analytics projects and synthesizing and presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points and analyses
* Excellent communication skills with a track-record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action
* Experience implementing and a test and learn process across various aspects of a business
* Proficiency with using SQL or other querying languages to create data driven recommendations
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).