7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
CPO CFO Executive Assistant
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and Chief Financial Officer, the Executive Assistant is a unique role with high visibility to the leadership team and can help drive the success and culture at Pizza Hut. This role is important to the success of both the CPO and CFO by supporting responsibilities including assisting the CPO and CFO and their respective teams by providing day-to-day calendar management, team event coordination, and travel management. EAs are expected to accept the delegation of less consequential executive tasks, to perform those tasks with minimal disruption to the Executive, to actively listen and resolve problems, and to anticipate and meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment. This position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy while working with multiple, complex tasks across geographies, time zones, and cultures. An excellent Executive Assistant is one step ahead in preparing and planning for all events for both departments and Executives.
Provide Administrative Support to CFO and CPO
- High level of calendar management, prepare presentations, complete international and domestic travel arrangements, complete expense reports, prepare meeting arrangements for events, document preparation and minimal personal accommodations.
Leadership & Confidentiality
- Maintains an extremely high level of confidentiality pertaining to all company executives.
- Leads with the highest integrity and confidence with all policies and practices.
Executive Team office management
- Maintains the overall function of the CFO and CPO's office by serving as the gatekeeper for all Executive needs.
- Creates, maintains, and updates reports to support the executive's decision-making process.
- Prepares presentations and other documents.
- Anticipates, prepares, revises, and sends correspondence on behalf of the Executive.
- Serves as the SME for the function, identifying and solving issues that arise in the absence of the Executive.
- Point person for Calendar, managing conflicts and providing the Executive clear direction around core dates for all events.
- Creates all travel arrangements, including flights and lodging.
- Coordinates travel agendas and provides itineraries.
- Monitors and adheres to all international travel regulations when organizing travel.
- Processes necessary visas.
- Is the culture champion for each team and keeps the departments effectively sharing information, collaborating, and maintaining a high level of engagement.
- Participates in the broader EA network and represents the HR and Finance teams in a positive way by contributing to a team environment and collaborating with fellow EAs.
- Fields incoming calls, emails, and questions.
- Organizes team meetings, events, and birthday/anniversary celebrations. Assists with planning special company and functional events, which involve extensive coordination.
- Processes Travel & Expense reports on a timely basis.
- Audits cost center budgets ensuring proper account assignment.
- Sets up new vendors for cost center accounts in partnership with AP.
- Manages process for onboarding of new team member