7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
CER Marketing Product Manager
Description:The Customer Engagement and Retention (CER) Marketing Product Manager is a key leader on the marketing team. The ideal candidate is a brand storyteller at heart with experience in digital marketing space, specifically CRM and loyalty.
This role would be responsible for driving the Hut Rewards loyalty program marketing including acquisition, retention, and engagement. This person will lead insightful, best-in-class creative development and identify opportunities for program growth through business inputs such as customer behavior, metrics, and channel strategy. They will also develop, validate, and scale loyalty-centric business growth strategies and work with digital partners to bring technology enhancements to life.
You will need to be a true business partner with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, from strategy to execution, and be able to develop & translate analytical insights into actions. You are highly accountable, have a creative eye and a technical capability to optimize the customer experience.
Strategy & Planning
- Oversees quarterly roadmap development, monthly marketing communications calendar and defines CER product vision by continuously analyzing customer data, competition, and trends to turn insights into actionable initiatives
- Partner with analytics to continuously monitor data to optimize customer annual value (CAV)
- Lead a cross-channel CRM strategy focused on driving engagement and loyalty with new and existing guests
- Use data to garner actionable changes in promotional messaging
Delivery & Execution
- Managing engagement channels through a brand building lens with a keen creative ey
- Manage 3+ direct reports to conduct performance analysis using various tools to uncover insights and drive program recommendations with the goal to maintain and support the growth of the loyalty program and associated business metrics.
- Experience in agency management and/or creative storytelling
- Experience coaching a team of direct reports
- Ability to work closely with development teams, both internally and externally, using project management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- 6-8 years of experience in loyalty program management, CRM channels or digital marketing including experience with strategic planning against set KPIs.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required; Braze is a plus, not required.
- QSR or agency experience required
- Must love pizza.