7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Pizza Hut is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
As a Customer Engagement and Retention (CER) Analyst, you'll closely support the CER team in making data-driven decisions about marketing campaign execution. This position will own analyses and integration projects from beginning to end, including opportunity identification, problem scoping, analysis framing / execution, and synthesizing results to project stakeholders and internal leadership.
- Build and maintain ongoing dashboards and reports to support day-to-day operations of the CER team
- Assist in creating test and learn plans to facilitate tactical optimization and strategic changes to our programs to increase customer annual value (CAV)
- Analyze campaign results and provide actionable recommendations to the team
- Become a know-how junkie on Loyalty/CRM analytics, customer segmentation and targeting, and ways to take action on advanced analytics
- Partner closely with CER development and strategy teams to initiate best-in-class data driven campaigns, including front end configuration all the way through to results and next steps
- Work with data science and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Partner closely with data science and loyalty vendor partners to monitor CAV as well as all other KPIs for CER
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Analytics or other related field with 1-3 years' experience working in analytics positions in performance-driven marketing, e-commerce, or consulting organizations.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills with a record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action, as well as the ability to synthesize quantitative results to determine implications and make actionable strategic recommendations
- Comfortable with test & learn processes, multi-faceted analytics projects, integrating data from multiple sources, and synthesizing & presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points and analyses
- Highly skilled in SQL; able to easily query complex data and construct data models as needed and experience working with relational databases (Snowflake), query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Working knowledge of at least one commonly applied BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc)
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Google Analytics etc.), Digital Marketing tools (e.g. Braze, Punchh, etc.) and Project Management tools (e.g. Atlassian, Jira, etc.)