7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Business Analyst/Product Owner
The Business Analyst/Product Owner will be a key liaison between Marketing, Digital, Operations and Technology to ensure all the Customer 360 related initiatives are prioritized and implemented to meet key business objectives. She/he must be fluent in written and verbal communications, possess good organizational skills and be able to build strong relationships with various business and technology stakeholders.
In this role, you'll be working as part of Pizza Hut Enterprise Data Services team to liaison with the business to review, analyze and evaluate business process/systems and user needs, define scope and objectives and document functional and technical requirements to meet overall business strategies. Candidates with experience using various querying tools to analyze data & automate processes will have an advantage. Experience in Agile and waterfall methodologies is strongly desired.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a minimum of 7+ years relevant experience or equivalent
* SQL and/or NoSQL database concept and ability to write database queries is a must
* Self-starter with demonstrated success in driving positive change in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
* Ability to work independently and with ambiguity; detail-oriented and execution focused
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, highly collaborative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience. Be able to work with non-technical audience to collect and define requirements
* Strong leadership and collaboration skills in building partnerships with Business Owners, SME's, Senior Leaders and other Technology Leads
* Experience in Test Driven Development and Agile Methodology
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).