7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
The mission of the BA is to partner with business stakeholders to understand the overall vision for the project. The BA is responsible for defining and recommending solutions in the form of Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the Pizza Hut Point of Sale system.
The Business Analyst accomplishes this mission by partnering with the business stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business Vision, identifying all of the functional and non-functional requirements, and defining the appropriate solution with the internal or external development team. The Business Analyst then acts as a proxy for the business throughout the development, testing, and release activities to ensure that what the business need is delivered into production.
* Take ownership of the business Vision and high level requirements delivered from the customer (internal and external)
* Define detailed requirements from the business using standard techniques such one-on-one or group interviews
* Create initial Epics and user stories that clearly describe the functional and non-functional requirements
* Create acceptance criteria for all users stories
* Develop other business analysis artifacts such as business rules or process flows to clarify requirements
* Attend all Agile ceremonies, including Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Grooming and Retrospectives
* Confirm development and QA sprint team members have a clear understanding of the business vision and need during sprint ceremonies
* Proxy for business by answering business questions and resolving related issues
* Demo completed code to business customers to confirm business need was satisfied
* Create and review documentation required for production release and support
* Identify opportunities to improve processes and grow individuals skills sets
* Bachelors (Required)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 3-5 Years of applicable experience
* Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
* Assist a team or group by working impartially with them to reach the best possible conclusions and/or decisions about a problem or issue
* Recognize and deal with disputes in a rational, balanced and effective way using effective communication, problem solving and negotiating skills
* Create formal and information documentation that is clear, concise, and effectively communicates a theme or topic to an audience
* Collect functional and non-functional requirements from Users, Customers, and Stakeholders using a variety of common techniques
* Modeling and Specification
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).